Visitors

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Beautiful Day

by Pa Rock
Cultural Explorer


The rain falls here, softly, quietly, unexpectedly - while the sun is shining.  It was one of those days today, with light showers weaving their way through the blue skies of Okinawa.

I am learning some new procedures at work, and several people have been very patient in teaching and reteaching me how to record complicated information into an inefficient and cumbersome software program.  I am starting each day earlier than normal, and staying much later.  But by the end of today I was beginning to feel some mastery of the process.

Maybe by this weekend I will be able to get out and stroll along in beach where I can soak up some of these beautiful island showers - and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment