Visitors

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Shopping

by Pa Rock
Cultural Explorer


I tried to drive to American Village late this afternoon to do some last minute holiday shopping, but the traffic was heavy, slow, and snarly.  I eventually managed to get off of the back road and out onto Highway 58 - and headed straight for Camp Foster where I found much of what I was after at prices more reasonable than they would have been out on the local economy.

I had planned to get packages mailed home tomorrow - Monday - before leaving for Korea on Tuesday, but I forgot that the American post office on Kadena is closed on Monday's.  Now the packages will have to go out a week from Tuesday.  I hope that they get to my kids before the holidays are over!

The good news is that now they may also contain some souvenirs from Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment