Visitors

Friday, November 19, 2010

If It's Friday Evening, That Must Be Rain!

by Pa Rock
Cultural Explorer


It's Friday evening on Okinawa, and of course the rain has begun...a long, slow, almost cold rain.  But I have too much to do this weekend to remain trapped in the apartment by crappy weather.

Murphy and Kelly and I are heading to Korea on Tuesday for the Thanksgiving break.  I still have to collect a few things for the trip.  I also want to get some Christmas shopping done tomorrow so that I can get it into the mail on Monday.  I expect enormous lines at Kadena's only post office after Thanksgiving. I will also do some shopping over the Internet, but that can wait until after the Korean adventure.

I've always heard that life gets simpler and the pace slows when one reaches a certain age.  Obviously I am not that old yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment